The D. Decree 196/2003, entitled “Code regarding the protection of personal data”, brings together in one place the Law 675/1996 and other legislative decrees, regulations and codes of conduct that have taken place in recent years in terms of data processing personal.
The D. Decree 196/2003 contains a number of provisions designed to ensure that the processing of personal data is carried out in respect for human rights, fundamental freedoms and dignity of individuals, with particular reference to confidentiality and personal identity. Similarly, the Decree guarantees the rights of legal persons and any other entity or association.
The protection of the confidentiality of personal information of our partners is our primary concern.
This information is provided pursuant to section. 13 D. Decree 196/2003 in relation to the data provided by all those who interact with web services accessible electronically from dall’indirizzohttp :/ / www.hotelalgabbiano.it.
- This information is provided only for the site www.hotelalgabbiano.it and not to other websites that may be accessible via other links.
- Your personal data are processed by design and used for the purposes and in the manner specified by specific notices found in the web pages for particular services or applications.
- The provision of your personal data is voluntary, but failure to provide it has the effect of not allowing the Company to provide the services requested.
- Your personal data may also be communicated to subsidiaries and associates in the Hotel Gabbiano for the purpose from time to time indicated in specific notices. Data will not be disseminated in any case.
- Your personal data are processed by automated tools for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected.
- Your personal data are processed in compliance with the security measures imposed by the Legislative Decree 196/2003 in order to prevent data loss, misuse and unauthorized use, or unauthorized access.
- We inform you that, with respect to your personal data, you are entitled to the rights provided for in Article 7 of the aforesaid D. Decree and, in particular, the right to access your personal information, to request correction, updating and cancellation if incomplete, incorrect or collected in violation of the law, and oppose their processing for legitimate reasons.
- The data controller is Pasqualino Derriu – Via Mediterra-nean, 5 – Bosa Marina – Italy.
- In order to exercise the rights set forth above or for further information concerning Please contact us at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org